Getting to know me in five bullet points:
- I’m a twenty-something bibliophile. I get really excited about 1920s and 1930s (mostly romance) fiction in dust jacket.
- This blog started as a reading project in late 2010. After wishing there was more information available on the obscure books I love, I decided to start sharing my collection with the world, one book at a time.
- I’m a Children’s and Teen Collection Development Librarian. Before that, I worked at a historic private library in the South.
- My older sister passed away in April 2012 at the age of twenty-six. I miss her terribly, and continue to think about her everyday.
- I have an adorable cat named Thomas. He is a great reading buddy and usually sits on my wrists as I type up new blog posts.